The Deanship of Graduate Studies announces that admission to unpaid postgraduate programs (without tuition fees) will be opened at the stage of higher diploma, master’s and doctorate, for the academic year 1442 AH, as of Tuesday 10/10/1441 AH, corresponding to 26/2/2020 till Thursday 19/10/1441 AH, corresponding to 11/6/2020.
Available Colleges for the Scholarship
You can find the list of the available programs and colleges included in the below list:
- College of Sharia and Islamic Studies
- College of Education
- College of Arabic Language
- Institute for the Arabic Language for non-native speakers
- Computer College
- Da’wah and Fundamentals of Religion College
- College of Judicial Studies and Regulations
- College of Engineering and Islamic Architecture
- College of Business Administration
- Jammum University College
- College of Designs
- The Higher Institute for Enjoining Good and Forbidding Evil
Terms and Conditions for the Scholarship
General admission is required for postgraduate studies:
- The applicant must be a Saudi or a formal scholarship for postgraduate studies if non-Saudis.
- The applicant must have a university degree from a university ًof Saudi or from another recognized university.
- The applicants must be medically ًokay.
- He must be of good conduct and behavior
- submission of two scientific studies from professors who previously taught it.
- If you are an employee, do not agree to study
So, The council of each university may add to these general conditions what it deems necessary The thirteenth organizational and executive rules and procedures.
How To Apply for this scholarship
To apply for the Umm Al-Qura University program you can visit any of these two links. Link 1: is for non-paid application programs, while link 2: is for paid application programs. To register click here.
Wait for updates on the conditions of each college as we are updating it soon on our page. You can check our page as soon as possible. If you have any problem with the application, you can contact us using our comment box section.