The Deanship of Admission and Registration at the university of Imam, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia announces the commencement of external scholarship program opened to non-Saudi residents for the first semester of the next academic year 1442 AH, The application to accept students in a number of disciplines is now available for non-Saudi residents living in the foreign countries as at now.
The electronic portal of Imam University, Riyadh is now open as at 24/06/2020 and available to accept external scholarship applications from non-Saudi residents from foreign countries and will continue to accepting it till further notice.
What is the Deadline for Imam University External Scholarship Application?
Some students tend to ask questions regarding the deadline for this scholarship. Majority of those asking such questions are students who are not get prepared well and still gathering their credentials. Perhaps, this is an opportunity for you as the portal just opened yesterday and may last for a week or more than that. There is no specific date for the deadline. However, make sure you quickly register and submit your application in time. Hence, tomorrow might be the deadline for the scholarship. Apply now before it is too late for you.
Note that applying for this programs is available tonon-Saudi residents who live outside the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. If you meet up with this great condition and other university’s terms and conditions, you are surely eligible to submit your application.
Conditions Required to Apply for Imam University External Scholarship
To know if you are eligible to apply for this scholarship, you are to meet with some terms and conditions. Check below to see the conditions required to apply for the external scholarship program at the Imam University.
- The applicant must be of good conduct.
- To pledge to abide by the university’s rules and regulations.
- To be medically fit and okay.
- To pass any test or personal interview conducted by the relevant authority of the university.
- He must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- The high school certificate must be issued by a government school or an equivalent school at the university.
- To commit to a full-time study.
- That more than five years has not passed on the high school diploma credentials he obtained.
- The applicant must be twenty-five years old or less at the studies commencement time.
- To fulfill any other conditions determined by the University Council and announced at the time of application.
How to Apply for Imam University External Scholarship?
Do you have interest in the Bachelor degree program of Imam University? Are you not a resident of Saudi Arabia kingdom? Did you meet up with the above terms and conditions of the program? If yes is the response to the above questions, you are definitely eligible to register and submit your application.
To apply for the Imam University internal scholarship, you can visit this link. If you have any issue with the registration, kindly contact us using the contact us link available at the bottom of this website.
Note: soonest we are going to publish a post on a detail explanation of how to apply for the external scholarship of this university.
You can check our page as soon as possible. Once again, if you have any problem regarding the university of Imam external scholarship submission, you can contact us using our comment box section below or contact us link available at the bottom of this website.