The Northern Borders University is an institution which offers a scholarship program for both Saudi and non-Saudi residents who are academically willing to study either from inside or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The university aims to finance their study fees and provides assistance as much as possible for them to obtain a distinguished education in line with their practical future expectations. This grant is opened to both males and females who are Saudi residents and want to study at a higher education institution in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Northern Borders U university nternal grant is for aspirants who reside in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on a regular basis and want to join the scholarship willingly.
Admission Requirements for Internal Scholarship
Below are the admission requirements for students who live in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and want to apply for the Northern Borders University scholarship.
- The applicant must be a resident of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia before he/she applies for the scholarship.
- The age of undergraduate applicants must be in between seventeen (17) years and (25) years old, and thirty (30) years for the master’s degree applicants, while the maximum age for the Ph.D. applicants must not exceed thirty-five (35) years old.
- They must have a high school diploma certificate or equivalent either from inside or outside the Saudi kingdom.
- Their high school diploma certificate must be issued by a government school or an equivalent.
- The maximum age for the high school certificate is five years.
- They must have good conduct and behavior.
- The applicant must be medically okay.
- He/she must be able to pass any test or personal interview conducted by the relevant authority of the institution.
- The applicant is not authorized to work, and he/she must commit to a full-time study.
- He must have a certificate of general aptitude test and achievement test if his secondary certificate is from within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- The female students must have a (Mahram) who must have a valid residence identity.
- The applicant must certify the certificates and their documents from the relevant authorities.
- Scholarship students are allowed to apply for their field of interest in the university except for health.
- They must not be accepted in any university in the Kingdom.
- Attachment of all the required official documents must be done when submitting the application, and it must be in PDF extension.
How To Apply For the Northern Borders University Scholarship
Do you wish to apply for the scholarship of NBU, you have to register now as it’s going to close after 24 hours. As we have said earlier, register now, before it’s too late for you.
To apply for Northern Borders University scholarship as a resident of Saudi Arabia Kingdom, click on INTERNAL GRANTS OF Northern Border University. If there is any problem, kindly tell us in the comment box section and check back later for the solution.
Bonus for you
You might not have interest in NBU internal scholarship, however, you may like to apply into one of these universities. Check the below links:
- Taif University Opens Admission to 25 Master’s Degree Programs. Check the date to apply.
- The Islamic University of Perlis, Malaysia Opened for 2020 Fully Funded Scholarship.
- Qatar Ministry Receives Teaching Application from Interested Individuals. Try to check and apply now.
Do you have any question? Please feel free to share it in the comment box section.