The UBD Graduate Scholarship (UGS) is awarded to outstanding academics, students and professionals for undertaking graduate studies and advanced research at the Universiti Brunei Darussalam.
The scholarship offers to both brunette and non-brunette applicants the unique opportunity to pursue their academic and research goals and to network widely with international researchers.
- The applicant must have at least an Honors Bachelor of First Class with a distinction in Master or equivalent qualification.
- OR A second upper class honors a bachelor’s and master’s degree with a good publication record from and after undertaking the master’s degree or an equivalent qualification.
- A high quality and impactful research proposal.
- Able to pursue studies in the field of his choice.
- Price Tuition fees waived, including registration and acceptance fees at Universiti Brunei Darussalam.
- A living allowance of 500.00 BND per month for 36 months. And accommodation on campus for 36 months.
- For applicants not residing in Brunei Darussalam, a return economy class air ticket will be provided from their country of origin upon acceptance of the scholarship and to their country of origin at the end of their studies .
- Allocations for field research (BND 1000.00 for arts and humanities and BND 2000.00 for science candidates)
Application Deadline: 14/07/2020
How To Apply
Do you want to apply for graduate scholarship at Universiti Brunei Daarusalam? The interested individuals should go here.
Do you have any problems with the application? Or experiencing any issue? Let’s know through the comment box section.