King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences grants many fellowships in general medical specialties and subspecialties approved by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties. And have an annual acceptance and announce the dates of acceptance via the website of the University and the University account on Twitter , including the terms and admission procedures.
This university just announced a full scholarship for deaf and hard-hearing students around the globe to benefit in one way or another.
Application dates for the academic year 2021
The application to the program starts from 05-07-2020 CE corresponding to 14-11-1441 AH in the following specializations:
- Internal Medicine Department
- Department of Oncology
- Intensive care unit
- Department of Cardiology
- Intensive care department for newborns
- Department of Pediatrics
- Department of Hematology and Oncology in Children
- Department of Anesthesia for Children
- Department of Pediatric Surgery
- Medical Radiology Department
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Department
- Department of Surgery
- Liver science and organ transplantation
- Department of Anesthesiology
- Letter of financial guarantee (full-time) from the employer
- Acceptance notice from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
- The form which to be downloaded through here
- A copy of the ID and passport.
- Resume (updated).
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine and surgery.
- Academic record.
- Certificate of Excellence.
- Saudi board certificate or professional classification certificate in case of obtaining the board certificate from outside the Kingdom.
- Basic Life Support Certificate – valid.
- Three letters of recommendation (at least).
- Three (3) personal photos of size 4 x 6.13.
- The registration card validated by the authority
- Valid insurance against medical errors.
How To Apply
You can a lot about the full tutorial on how to apply for King Saud University scholarship. To apply for this program, follow these steps:
- Download the application form through this link, then print it out
- Fill the required details in the form
- Scan the form and all the required documents
- Submit your application and the required documents to this email address: [email protected]
- Submission starts from 05/072020 which corresponds to 14/11/1441AH.
Note that the deadline for receiving applications will be on August 30, 2020 corresponding to Muharram 11, 1442 AH. In addition to the application to join the King Abdulaziz Medical City in Riyadh, it is necessary to apply to the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties when the authority announces the opening of the portal for admission to Saudi Fellowship Programs (exact specialization) for the training year 2021 AD to obtain the admission notice.
For more information, you can check the university FAQs here or contact the Medical Education Department of the King Abdulaziz Medical City for the National Guard in Riyadh: PO Box (22490) Riyadh (11426) Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Phone Number: (01) 8011111 Ext (13471 – 10594 – 13506) Email: [email protected]
Bonus for you
- How To Apply for Northern Border University (Internal Grants) for 2021
- Taif University Opens Admission to 25 Master’s and Higher Diploma (Paid Programs).
- The Islamic University of Perlis, Malaysia Opened for 2020 Fully Funded Scholarship Programs. Apply Now!
- How To Apply for Northern Border University (External Scholarship) for 2021
Any comment? Please you can use our comment box section to let us know.