King Saud University is now opened for disabled students (deaf and hard-hearing). The application submission to join the university’s qualifying year through the electronic admission portal on the specified date is now available. Those who missed the online application will not be considered.
- Submit the application to join the university’s qualifying year through the online application portal on the specified date, and those who missed the electronic application won’t be considered.
- The applicant must not have graduated from high school for more than five years.
- Not to have previously studied in the qualifying year.
- Obtaining a high school diploma with a minimum average of 85% for the Hope Institutes and Integration Programs. And not less than 70% for general education schools.
- Bring evidence of a hearing loss from a government agency.
- Pass the entrance exam for the qualification year designed for deaf and hard-of-hearing students.
- Passing the personal interview held by the admission committee.
- Full-time (total) study.
- No other disability.
- Submission through the electronic portal according to the period specified by the Deanship of Admission and Registration
- Pass the entrance exam for the qualifying year
- Passing the personal interview held by the admission committee
Measuring reading comprehension and cultural implications that do not exceed the general common denominators in their lower limits, which are distributed among the primary information in history, geography, religion, literature, sports, economics and the environment, in addition to social questions that represent some of the addresses of social interactions from established customs, practices and traditions, and also includes language questions concerned with what is Practical (reception and production).
- Bringing evidence hearing loss from the government.
- The required documents which include: (i) a copy of the national identity, (ii) the original secondary certificate, (iii) Auditory planning, (iv) three (3) recent personal photos for students only
How To Apply
As we said earlier, the application submission to join the university’s qualifying year through the electronic admission portal on the specified date is now available. However, whoever miss the online application will not be considered till other time.
Any interested individual for the program on condition of being a deaf or hard-hearing person, click here to register now. If you have any problem with the application, kindly use the below comment box section or use our ‘contact us’ page.
Bonus for you
- How To Apply for Northern Border University (Internal Grants) for 2021
- Taif University Opens Admission to 25 Master’s and Higher Diploma (Paid Programs).
- The Islamic University of Perlis, Malaysia Opened for 2020 Fully Funded Scholarship Programs. Apply Now!
- How To Apply for Northern Border University (External Scholarship) for 2021
You can follow us on our social media by clicking any of the below social network links:
Subscribe to the above channels and pages for quick updates about Arab countries’ scholarship.