Northern Borders University announces the opening of admission to a number of diploma programs for men and women for the first semester of the academic year 1441/1442 AH.
The Deanship of Community Service and Continuing Education at the University of Northern Borders announces the opening of admission to a number of professional diploma programs (post-bachelor’s and post-secondary school) for the first semester of the academic year 1441/1442 AH, where requests will be received at the link shown below starting from Monday 23/10/1441 AH until the end of working hours on Monday 11/11/1441AH, knowing that the study is in the evening period.
Program Acceptance Conditions
The applicants to the Diploma program of Northern Borders University are to comply with the below conditions:
- Compliance with the university’s study regulations and compliance with all instructions regulating the course of study.
- The final admission is linked to: the validity of the data entered, the payment of tuition fees by a minimum of 25% as a minimum of the prescribed program fee, after which the university number is issued.
- Recovering tuition fees after opening the program is subject to the administrative and financial regulations applicable in the Deanship of Community Service and Continuing Education at the University of Northern Borders.
- Postponement of studies is not available in diploma programs.
- The student loses his academic seat if he does not start studying during the first two weeks of the start of the study.
- Commitment to conforming to the original documents and documents required to join the program after announcing the list of admissions in principle and the applicant bears any consequences related to the incorrectness of the data or documents provided.
- The admission process is subject to the special controls and conditions specified by the Deanship of Community Service and Continuing Education.
- Registration in the programs requires the payment of an administrative fee of (100) riyals, which is a registration fee that is not refundable in any way, and it is paid upon submitting the application.
- Tuition fees are paid (in four installments), up to a maximum on the account of the Deanship bank account number.
- Payment is made in the name of (the applicant) only and not in the name of another person, and payment is not accepted through the bank phone or the cashier (because the complete depositor details won’t show).
Available Diploma Programs at NBU
The programs you can apply for are shown in the below screenshots:
- A copy of the (bachelor’s) certificate for post-baccalaureate diplomas, or a (high school) certificate for post-secondary diplomas.
- Those who are on the graduation course are entitled to register for the post-bachelor’s diplomas, provided that the academic record is attached until the document is issued.
- A copy of the ID card or family record (for women).
- Copy of the administrative fee deposit receipt of (100) riyals.
- Application for diploma programs will be available from Monday 23/10/1441 AH to Monday 11/11/1441 AH.
- Announcing the preliminary acceptance list and conforming documents 7/11 / 1441HAH
- The last date for the payment of the tuition due payment is the end of business hours on Wednesday 24/11/1441 AH
- Announcement of the final acceptance list in the various programs will be announced on 25/11/1441 AH
- The study will start by Sunday 11/1/1442 AH
How To apply?
To apply for this scholarship, you can apply through this link. The applicants are to note that SMS messages will be sent on the mobile to those initially approved for the programs.