As at present, the Prince Sultan University running five masters-degree programs. Each of the programs are operating under different colleges. Below are the Graduate programs that Prince Sultan university are offer:
- MSE, Master in Software Engineering
- MEM, Master in Engineering Management
- MCL, Master in Commercial Law
- MBA, Master in Business Administration which is currently opened for registration, and
- MCS, Master in Cybersecurity
Eligibility Requirements of MCL
Below are the requirements for the Master in Commercial Law eligibility. Ensure you’re eligible before starting the application.
Academic Qualification Requirement
- Applicant who want to be considered for the offer must have a 4-year bachelor’s degree earned from an accredited institution by the Ministry of Education.
- The candidate must have studied under the undergraduate degree program as nothing but a Full-Time student.
- Any candidates earned bachelor’s degrees from a part-time or a distance learning won’t be considered for the PSU admission.
- The requirement for Master of Commercial Law program is Bachelor degree which must obtained from Law.
- The minimum GPA required for the eligibility is nothing less than “Very Good” (GPA ranges from 2.75 out of 4.00, or one earned as 3.75 out of 5.00) for the bachelor degree is required. Although, applicants with a GPA of “Strong Good” i.e. GPA of 2.25 out of 4.00, or one who earned 3.25 out of 5.00) might be considered as well to the program.
TOEFL / IELTS Required
Any candidate who want to apply and their native language is other language than English will submit the result of the IELTS or TOEFL of minimum of last two years as an evidence of English proficiency. Any applicants who graduated from an institution which use English as a communication medium is also required to tender their IELTS or TOEFL unless they are native English speaker.
The minimum score required by Master of Commercial Law program are:
- TOEFEL (IBT) with minimum score: 70
- TOEFEL (PBT) with minimum score: 520
- IELTS with minimum score: 6.0 General
Other Requirements include:
- Resume: you are required to submit a copy of your resume written (in English) with your application and upload it. A one-page resume is recommended. Ensure it includes your academic and non-academic training experience, the institution or organization information like (name, city, and country), your work nature, with dates for anything you included in the listing.
- Statement Of Purpose: it must clearly state the purpose, reasons, and intentions of studying under the program.
- Recommendation Letters: applicants must submit two recommendation letters. It can be directly sent by your referees to this mail: [email protected] Also, you can present it with a sealed envelope when you are coming for the interview.
- Interview: Once the initial evaluation of completed applications has been done, the Committee of Admissions will schedule interviews for you via if needed.
Note that the application payment for any graduate program is 500 Saudi Riyal (SR) for Saudis while both non-Saudis and international students are to pay 525 Saudi Riyal (SR). The fee is non-refundable and you are to make payment before you submit your application.
How to apply for PSU Master of Commercial Law Program
If you are interested in the program of Master of Commercial Law at Prince Sultan University, click here to be redirected to the application page.
Bonus for you: Edinburgh Global Online Distance and E-Learning Program
This is all about the information you need if you are interested in Prince Sultan University Master of Commercial Law program. You are to go through the article once again, prepare yourself with the required documents and other eligibility criteria.
Note: This program is not a fully-funded program but required registration fees and annual tuition fees. If you have any problem regarding the registration, kindly use the comment box to share it.