The Prophet’s Masjid College begins registration for the new academic year (1442 AH) session. It comes with terms and conditions which will be discussed below.
The Admission and Registration Unit at the College of the Prophet’s Masjid announces the commencement of electronic registration for the first semester of the year 1442 AH academic session at the university starting from Sunday 7 Dhu al-Qa’ida 1442 AH (07/11/1441AH).
The Admission and Registration Unit of the college states that enrollment for students will be in five scientific departments only. The departments are below:
- The Department of the Qur’an and its sciences
- The Department of the Sunnah and its sciences
- The Department of Sharia
- The Department of Creed, and;
- The Department of Arabic Language.
It also comes to the audience notice that the registration in the Department of Female Students is only limited to the “ Department of Sharia”, and nothing else.
Conditions Required for the Prophet’s Masjid College Admission
The unit of the Admission and Registrations also mentioned the conditions required for the admission registration which are seven in number. Below are the conditions required to put in:
- The applicant must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- He or she must be of good conduct and behavior.
- The candidate must pass the tests and other personal interviews conducted by the authority.
- He or she must be medically fit and okay.
- They should submit the approval letter of the employee who allows him or her to study.
- The applicant must be a Saudi citizen or hold a regular residence permit.
- He or she must not have been previously suspended from the college or other university in the kingdom.
Other Conditions Required by each Department of the College
In addition to the general conditions, each departments also have other conditions which should be added to the general one. They are as follows:
- Department of the Qur’an and its Sciences: Fifteen parts of the Noble Qur’an are to be carefully memorized (from Surah Al-Kahf to An-Nas).
- Department of Sharia: Fifteen parts of the Noble Qur’an are to be memorized (from surat Al-Kahf to An-Nas)
- Department of Sunnah and its Sciences: Memorizing five parts of the Noble Qur’an.
Mastering the full recitation of the Holy Quran.
- Doctrine Department: Memorizing five parts of the Noble Qur’an.
- Department of the Arabic Language: Memorizing five parts of the Noble Qur’an.
You may also like to apply for these universities:
- Shaqra University is Opened To Receive Graduate Studies Application Submission
- Islamic University of Madinah Commences Diploma Registration. Apply Now!
- AlJouf University Announces the Initial Nomination Results for Graduate Programs
Application Deadline and How To Apply
As we mentioned earlier, the deanship of the admission and registration of the college commences the application since 07/11/1441AH equivalent to 28/06/2020 and admission still ongoing, while the deadline date is unknown at this moment. When it’s announced, we will let you know.
To apply for the Prophet’s Masjid College admission, click on this link. If you face any problem, please contact us using our comment box section.