The Qassim University, represented by the Deanship of Graduate Studies, in cooperation with the Future University announces the commencement of online application for the Master’s degree stage as of 21/11/1441AH to 27th of the same month in 1441 AH.
The Deanship of Graduate Studies at the Qaseem University in cooperation with the University of the Future announces the beginning of electronic application for graduate studies programs for the master’s level as from Sunday 21 of this month until Saturday 27th of the same month of 1441 AH for the next academic year (1442 AH) in various programs.
Available Programs to Apply For
We are here to show you the number of programs available to apply for. There are 8 Masters’ degree programs in postgraduate studies which are M.A in:
- Arts in Social Service
- Arts in Sociology
- Science in Business Administration
- Science in Mathematics
- Science in Applied Mathematics
- Science in Computer Science
- Science in Information Security (Cyber Security).
General conditions for Admission
In order to be admitted to postgraduate studies in the Master’s program. Check the below general conditions to be agreed with before applying for the program:
- The applicant must obtain a score in the general capabilities test for undergraduates before the end of the application period, which is held by the National Center for Measurement and Evaluation.
- The applicant must be a Saudi citizen or on an official scholarship for postgraduate studies if he is a non-Saudi.
- They must have a university degree from a Saudi university or from another recognized university outside the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The applicant must be of good conduct, behavior, and medically okay (fit).
- He must submit two scientific recommendations from professors who previously taught them.
- He must be ready to pay an application fee of 100 SAR.
- Tuition fees for the supplementary semester are 5,000 SAR (five thousand Riyals)
- Master’s study fees are fifty thousand Saudi riyals (50,000 Riyals).
The documents required to be submitted on the university portal when filling in the information are below:
- Graduation document.
- Academic record.
- Two academic recommendations.
- National identity.
How To Apply for the Program?
Have you read the general rules and conditions of the admission? Do you have all the required documents to be submitted? What of the application fees and tuition fees? Are you ready with all the requirements? If yes is the response to all the above questions, you are eligible for the admission.
To apply for this scholarship, kindly save this post link and come back on the 21/11/1441AH.
Bonus for You
- King Khalid University Announces Admission Dates for the Undergraduate and Diploma Programs
- Ummul Qura University Postgraduate (Paid) Programs is now Opened for 1442AH Session
- King Saud University’s Deaf and Hard-hearing Students’ Scholarship Program is now Available
- King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences Opens Admission to the Programs of Specializations (الزمالات) for 2021 Academic Session
- How To Apply for Northern Border University (Internal Grants) for 2021
- The Islamic University of Perlis, Malaysia Opened for 2020 Fully Funded Scholarship
Please feel free to share your experience with us using the comment box.