Samsung Galaxy Note10 and Note10 + are creatives mobile experience that looks like a computer, a game console, a movie camera, and a smart stylus, all in one device. You can choose from a range of bold and vibrant hues. It is made of durable Gorilla Glass 6 glass, the polished glass captures light and creates a futuristic and upscale aura.
Laptop storage without the laptop
Samsung Galaxy Note10 and Note10 + push mobile memory to new heights with 512 GB of storage space that you can expand to an additional 1 TB. He has the power to make your day all day long. Samsung advanced battery intelligence ensures that the 4300 mAh (typical) of Galaxy Note10 + will last longer than your day. Using Galaxy Note10 and Note10 + is second nature. Also, their intuitive and sophisticated One UI interactions are designed to give you a simple Galaxy experience.
A hidden feature in the screen is the ultrasonic fingerprint scanner. It detects the 3D peaks and troughs of your fingerprint for invisible security.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus is the ultimate professional smartphone with the latest Qualcomm processor, huge amounts of RAM, fast internal storage, microSD card expansion, a capable rear camera system, and much more. Below are the Note 10 prices, specifications and other features which make it the best among the others.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Price Analysis
Price About 950 EUR, $US1,046.00.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Specifications
- Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- Announcement date: August 2019
- Status: Available.
- Release date: August 2019
- Build: Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- Dimensions: 151 x 71.8 x 7.9 mm (5.94 x 2.83 x 0.31 in)
- SIM: IP68 dust/waterproof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins), Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified), Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Stylus (Bluetooth integration, accelerometer, gyro)
- Weight: 168 g (5.93 oz)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6, HDR10+, Always-on display
- Resolution: 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Size: 6.3 inches, 98.6 cm2 (~90.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Type: Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Adreno 640 – USA/China
- Chipset: Exynos 9825 (7 nm) – EMEA/LATAM
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 &
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP12 – EMEA/LATAM
- Octa-core: (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485) – USA/China
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) – USA/China
- 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A55) – EMEA/LATAM
- Card slot: No
- Internal: 256GB 8GB RAM
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Camera
Main Camera of Samsung Galaxy Note10
- Features: LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama Triple 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- Video: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], HDR10+, dual-video rec., stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.1, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.0µm, Super Steady video
- Features: Dual video call, Auto-HDR
- Single: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Dolby Atmos/AKG sound
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: FM radio (USA & Canada only)
- USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bixby natural language commands and dictation
- Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
- Sensors Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Charging: Fast battery charging 25W
- Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 12W
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
- Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W
- USB Power Delivery 3.0
- Colors: Aura Black, Aura Glow, Aura Pink, Aura Red, Aura White
- Models: SM-N9700, SM-N970F, SM-N970N, SM-N970U, SM-N970U1, SM-N970W
- SAR: 0.85 W/kg (head) 1.08 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU: 0.21 W/kg (head) 1.52 W/kg (body)
The article above is all about the Samsung Galaxy Note10 features, specifications, and price. It has the ultimate latest Qualcomm processor, huge amounts of RAM, fast internal storage, microSD card expansion, a capable rear camera system, front camera and so on. Samsung has many other amazing features.
Do you find the post useful? If yes, do not forget to share it with others to show how caring you are.