Shaqra University, represented by the Deanship of Graduate Studies, is pleased to welcome those who wish to continue their graduate studies and offer them a number of Masters programs in a number of health, educational, human and scientific disciplines for the academic year 1442 AH.
This application as mentioned above is not for undergraduate or diploma program but strictly for postgraduate students who wish to pursue their studies in Shaqra University, Saudi Arabia.
The university of Shaqra is opened for the interested candidates within the period of four days, counting from today (Sunday), 07/11/1441AH and will be closed on 11/11/1441AH. To meet up with the opportunity, ensure you apply now before the stated deadline.
You can apply on a condition that you must be a Saudi national or on an official scholarship for postgraduate studies if you are a non-Saudi national.
Tuition and payment mechanism:
- Admission fee (1000 riyals) is paid once upon final acceptance and is not refundable.
- The student must pay the tuition fees in full for each semester before the start of the semester according to the approved academic calendar.
- In case of withdrawal, the tuition fees for the applicants shall be refunded according to the following:
- The student will be refunded the full tuition fee in case the program is not opened.
- An admission fee of SR 1,000 is not refunded in case of withdrawal before the start of the academic semester, according to the academic calendar.
- The applicant may recover (75%) of the full tuition fees deposited into the deanship’s account if he requests to withdraw before the end of the second week of study.
- The applicant may recover (50%) of the full tuition fees deposited into the deanship’s account if he requests to withdraw before the end of the third week of study in the program.
- The applicant shall not be entitled to any amount of fees deposited into the deanship’s account after the end of the third week of study.
- In the event that the admission is postponed or the study is excused, the student pays the tuition fees for the deferred academic semester before agreeing to the postponement request, to be calculated for him when he studies the postponed semester, and the standard list of graduate studies in Saudi universities and the executive rules for them at Shaqra University are observed.
How To Apply
Check the acceptance guide for paid graduate programs at Shaqra University for the academic year 1442 AH below
You can read further to know more about the details of the programs and conditions by clicking this link.
To apply for the paid postgraduate studies at the university, you can click here. Do you have any issues? Kindly let us know through the below comment box section or contact us.