The Deanship of Community Service and Continuing Education at Taibah University announces in cooperation with the Faculty of Law. On starting registration for the Advocacy Diploma program (with tuition fees)
For holders of a Bachelor’s degree in Law – Sharia – Regulations) in Madinah for men and women, the program is classified with
|Diplomas||Duration of study||Admission qualification||Target group||Study location||Tuition fees|
|Law Diploma||One year||Bachelor||Male students||Medina||7500 riyals|
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in a specialization (Law, Law, Sharia or Law) from inside or outside the Kingdom after her equivalency.
- The applicant must have obtained a good grade of at least a Bachelor’s degree.
- The applicant must pass the personal interview (if any).
- The tuition fee for one semester is (7500) seven thousand five hundred riyals, and payment is made immediately after the nomination on the program.
- Fill out the application form through the online admission portal.
- Attach a picture in PDF format For both the required bachelor’s degree, the national identity of the Saudis or the resident identity of non-Saudis.
- Candidates’ numbers will be issued via mobile text messages registered in the application form to pay tuition fees.
- The applicants pay the fees via (SADAD) system in the name of Taibah University and its invoiced number (106) using the nomination number sent on the candidate’s mobile phone.
- Final acceptance and issuance of university numbers will only take place after tuition fees are paid.
- Duration of study in the program (one year) by two semesters.
- The program is classified by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development, and was approved by the Ministry of Justice for Thebes University and considered equivalent to the experience in the nature of work for the duration of the basic program.
- The system of study in the program by regularity in the evening period, according to the university calendar for the first semester of the academic year 1442 AH.
- The program is implemented after the minimum number of male and female students who have paid the tuition has been met, and in the event the program is not implemented, the fees paid will be fully refunded.
- Beginning of application: Friday 19 Dhu Al-Qi’dah 1441 AH