Ummul Qura University opens on 1611/1442AH corresponding to 07/07/2020 for its paid programs for postgraduate studies for the academic year 1442 AH, which includes more than 100 specialized academic programs in diploma, master’s and doctoral degrees.
The Dean of Graduate Studies – Dr. Suleiman Al-Saeed expresses his solidarity with the Kingdom’s efforts to alleviate the repercussions of the Corona pandemic.
He also reported that more than 20 new programs have been added this year from the qualitative specializations that accompany the labor market. Among them is the specialized master’s in crowd management, which is considered the first of its kind in the Middle East.
This vital role gain importance from the Kingdom’s pioneering experience in Hajj and Umrah, and Umm Al-Qura University’s continued interest in this field.
For his part, the Dean of the Institute for Research and Consulting Studies, Dr. Ali Al-Shaeri, that the aims and objectives of Umm Al-Qura University in launching these programs is to contribute to the success of the wheel of progress and advancement in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
In addition, it is also to achieve the goals of the Kingdom’s 2030 vision in qualifying ambitious human cadres to build a vibrant society, a prosperous economy and an ambitious homeland, indicating that the university is exerting all its capabilities to provide the appropriate environment for graduate and otber students.
It also aims to provide infrastructure, in addition to having diverse knowledge experiences represented in more than 5000 member in various disciplines and faculties.
The Postgraduate (Higher) Business Unit at Umm Al-Qura University seeks to provide the best services for paid postgraduate programs, to serve the individual and society in accordance with national needs and requirements of the labor market.
It is reported that more than 1,600 male and female students were admitted last year in the paid graduate studies programs. And also, ready to accept more this year Allah’s willing.
Available Disciplines, Faculties, and How To Apply
The paid postgraduate unit (higher) at Umm Al-Qura University offers several distinguished postgraduate programs in the following different disciplines:
- Sharia specialties for higher diploma, master’s degrees, and PhD.
- Judicial studies and systems specializations for higher diploma, master’s, and PhD students.
- Languages and Humanity majors for higher diploma and master only
- Education majors – Higher diploma and master degrees
- Islamic economics and Business administration – M.A and PhD
- Applied Science majors for M.A and PhD
- Computer and engineering specialists for Higher diploma programs and M. A degrees
- Health faculties for higher diploma and master degrees
- 26 new programs for all the degrees (higher diploma, master’s degrees, and PhD programs.
Note: In solidarity with the efforts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to mitigate the effects of the Corona pandemic, applicants were exempt from the university’s ability test and a 10% reduction in first semester fees for all male and female students.
To apply for any of Ummul Qura University paid program, you can click this link. Fill all the required details and submit your application.
Bonus for you
- How To Apply for Northern Border University (Internal Grants) for 2021
- Taif University Opens Admission to 25 Master’s and Higher Diploma (Paid Programs).
- The Islamic University of Perlis, Malaysia Opened for 2020 Fully Funded Scholarship Programs. Apply Now!
- How To Apply for Northern Border University (External Scholarship) for 2021
If you need any assistance regarding this program, kindly use our comment box section for a quick solution.