The University of Najran announces the deadlines for submission of admission to paid master’s programs for the academic year 1441/1442 AH, from Tuesday 10/10/1441 AH to Sunday 10/29/1441 AH, through the school electronic portal.
The Dean of Graduate Studies explains that admission will be in 11 graduate programs, four of which are in the College of Education for Boys and Girls which represents in the Master of Professional Education in Educational Leadership, Master of Professional Education in Educational Technology, Master of Professional Education in Special Education, and Master Vocational education in early childhood.
Four programs were allocated in the College of Administrative Sciences for boys and girls that included the Executive Business Administration Program, the Executive Master in Human Resources Management and the Professional Systems Program, as well as the Professional Master in Accounting.
It was confirmed that the Deanship specified the fees and a number of conditions and documents required to be attached during the electronic registration on the Deanship’s website, and those who wish to register must log in here to register online.
Conditions for admission to the College of Education programs
- The applicant / advanced holder of a university degree from the University of Saudi Arabia or from a recognized university with.
- Applicant / developed good estimate at least at the undergraduate level.
- The applicant / applicant must pass any other conditions set by the relevant department.
Conditions for admission to the programs of the College of Administrative Sciences
- The applicant must have a university degree from a Saudi university or another university recognized by the jurisdiction.
- The applicant must have obtained a grade no less than good in the university stage.
- Any other conditions the department deems necessary.
Conditions for admission to the College of Languages and Translation programs
1) The applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in English Language Arts, Education or Translation, provided that the grade is not less than good in the university level.
2) The applicant must be a graduate from a Saudi university or any recognized university.
3) The applicant / applicant must have a minimum score of 5.5 in the IELTS test or equivalent in the TOEFL test or pass the entrance examination conducted by the department.
4) The applicant / applicant must fulfill any other requirements deemed necessary by the English Language Department at the College of Languages.
Conditions for admission to the College of Sharia and Fundamentals of Religion programs
1) The applicant must have a university degree from a Saudi university or another university recognized by the authority in the fields of Sharia sciences.
2) The applicant must have obtained a grade no less than good in the university stage.
3) Any other conditions deemed necessary by the concerned department.
How To Apply
Do you have interest in the Najran University paid Master’s program? If yes, you can apply to any of the colleges of the university through this link. If you have any problem with it, kindly use our comment box section.